Saturday, December 26, 2009

The one I Love Lee Hyukjae

Posted by Destyy's world at 3:54 AM

Annyeong chingu..,
sekarang gw mau ngasih tau cowok yang udah bikin gw ketawa kayak orang gila,nangis kagak jelas dan senyum2 sendiri..hehe

Ini cowok dari pertama kali gw liat dy ga bsa diem dan kayak "monkey"hehe dan bahasa inggrisnya caur bgt.,and his trademark is "I'm Long and Nice weather" he such a fool boy
but it's okay.,dan pas dy ngedance my heart beat is more fast more and more..,
ga tau kenapa gw bisa suka ma tuh cowok caur tapi ampe sekarang gw tetep suka..,and FYI pas gw nulis post ini jantung gw beneran deg"an loh..hahaha

His name is Lee Hyukjae,he's the one I love now..,
He's the member of Super Junior..
He's the one who can make my heart beat more fast...,




He's look so cute,innocent,pure and adorable for me..,he's my boy..^_^



The real name is Lee hyukjae but also known as Eunhyuk..
He's born on April 4,1986.,his blood type is O same with me..hehe
He's like dancing machine,he's the best dancer in Super junior,His dancing is awesome esp on it's you mv or live..,
He's hobby is dancing,exercising, listening to music..
He's height is 176 cm and his weight is 58 kg
He's multi talented man..
He has older sister,her name is Lee Sora
check this out..

They are cute together..,
and hyuk has dog,and the name is CHOCO





Ini foto masih jamannya hyuk blom di suju.,hehe
jadi maapmaap aja klo agak gmana gitu..,hehe
tapi anjing ini ga tinggal di sorm suju tapi tinggalnya sama ortu hyuk
hyuk takutnya klo dy bawa choco ke dorm suju ga ada yg ngurusin cz hyuk sayang bgt sama choco..,hehe

it's info from me about my boy..,hehe
hope you like it..
See you in the next posting..,bye..^_^






0 comments on "The one I Love Lee Hyukjae"

Post a Comment

 

Destyy's world Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez